Here are two sketch of the board. The idea is that you draw a card with the project vision and than you start:
- Project Vision Analysis with a Idea Clustering Brainstorming
- Product Feature expressed in User Stories
- Estimation with Poker Game and Story point + Estimation with PERT Three-Point method + Estimation with Montecarlo Analysis
- Project Budget, Release Plan and FTE calculation (this is not really Agile but help with the management communication)
- Execution in sprint (see the sketch): sprint planning part1 and part2, execute with lego, review meeting, retrospective meeting with 5why analysis (yes this is Scrum).
- Every 5 minutes roll a dice and draw a risk/opportunity card. This card may influence the sprint or the product backlog.
- At the closure: lesson learned, celebrate and project closure
The idea is each step long 5 minutes.
- One day is 5 minutes
- One meeting is 5 minutes
In that way you can check your plan and estimations. More details in the next days. At the end of October we will run a complete test session.
it’s a very good idea. How many players for each team?
Three max four for each team plus a facilitator that acts as a customer and game master.
Very interesting, we need you! We could use this business game during our lessons on agile PM…