Finally I got the certificate :-). Just a brief lesson learned about my exam. Next weeks I’ll publish more details.
- Agile Value and Principles are at the base of the test. If you have a deep understand of them and use it daily basis you have 50% of the test done. A lot of questions can be answered with just a real experience on Agile Projects.
- Lean principles are important to know.
- When to use and how to use Meeting techniques is important (meeting retrospective, iteration planning meeting daily meeting and so on). Several situational question about that.
- There is some questions about Agile EVM.
- Some question about Agile Portfolio Management.
- If you have problem with English prometric give you the possibility to use a dictionary. Some time I had to read question 5 times!
- Reading the book listed by PMI can be useful to remind names and concepts but just study on them without some year of Agile practices don’t guarantee to pass the exam.
- You have a lot time! Within 2 hours (or less) you complete the exam and you have time (1h) to review marked questions.
Learn by doing!
Break a leg for your exam!